Wont recieve my Halloween points.

Danielxplus

49581 When u catch duskull , relog and than goto joel do mthis immediately after logging in

How does it have anything to do with this psot? Please stop commenting if you dont have something to say.

any mod here?

actually he told the truth

when you freshly caught pokemon, actually their IDs are 0, joel cannot identify that right away so you must wait a bit, or immediately relog, doing so the ids were confirmed and u can get points from joel.

sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49581 When u catch duskull , relog and than goto joel do mthis immediately after logging in

How does it have anything to do with this psot? Please stop commenting if you dont have something to say.

any mod here?

actually he told the truth

when you freshly caught pokemon, actually their IDs are 0, joel cannot identify that right away so you must wait a bit, or immediately relog, doing so the ids were confirmed and u can get points from joel.

"there was the Function error so I re-logged as I was advised on my previous post" I already said I did re-log, and this isnt my problem. My problem is that I caught a duskull and its bugged, it says its IVs were calculated and they werent, so how is it related in any way to my problem?