Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Username of course is Yetti and I would love to win a Nintendo switch so that my fiancée and I can have a console that we can both enjoy gaming on and not to mention the possibilities of new Pokémon games for the switch! :Heart-eyes:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN - Realpaul

Country - India

I have been into Nintendo stuff since I was a kid and I have bought all the nintendo consoles released so far.

It's portable and seems very good and I would like to play the new games that this console offers and also the new set of features it gives us.

This console would be a very nice addition to my collection and I would also love to share this console with my friends and family so that I'm not the only one who gets to test out this new beauty .

Regards,

Realpaul.

Hello, I'm Hakunon and I play in Blue Server (I've made a little progress in Red but didn't go so far and moved on when Blue was released)

First of all I live in Brasil, in which is a country where things are insanely expensive, and Nintendo stopped supporting here over the years because of the immense taxes. Not to dive into my personal life very much, my family is poor and we even tried moving to another city trying to get a better life with some help but it was a disaster and we didn't have much to begin with and now we're moving back. When I was a child I've owned a Mega Drive, a Nintendo 64, a PS1 and PS2 but they were "cheap" back at that time and even then it was pretty hard to find games and they almost cost as much as the consoles itself. All those consoles died long time ago and I'm just using the laptop from my mother which she didn't use much anyways because mine recently died off as well (almost sure it was the hdd) and they are pretty outdated unfortunately and this leaves limited for what games I can play with (even this game is a little bit harsh on this laptop).

If I win this I would be very happy I get the chance of playing the beautiful games of the current generation on something that performs nicely (at least comparing to my laptop right now).

Sorry for the long post anyways...

Nickname: Zonamarelrap

Reason: Well because nobody spend more times play pro and because my last stuff of nitendo was a game boy color with pokemon blue version and super mario land (unfortunately he already died, the game boy no more turn on) and i dont have possibilities to buy one nitendo switch

Proof:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Ign -Wwefanrick

Country - India

Hello people im your boy frog the blue server of articuno i am a big fan of nintendo since i can't remember correctly i need to win this contest because nintendo switch is not available in India and if it is then it's 2 much op so i would be happy if you pick me as a winner

And btw WrestleMania is 7 freaking days away

#Hype