Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

username - Ransak

I would really like the nintendo switch to be mine so I can experience nintedo games anywhere. I only manage to play games thru emulator so far. :Frown:

I just hope I get lucky in this raffle.

More power to you guys and keep making PRO a fun place to be with! :y:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nos66, Germany, Stuttgart

why i want to get a Nintendo Switch?

because my Girlfriend and me will get married soon and she has wish, to have an Nintendo Switch in our sweet home and in Germany the Nintendo Switch is sold out everywhere, so i need luck to make her wish come true... :Nervous:

http://

6hdZhen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E6W75Tu.png

I am a pokemon fan since 2000..At least that's what I can remm (born in 1996)..xD..And I never had a Nintendo console.. I really wanted to play official Nintendo games...Ofc I love pro..Still..Never had a DS or 3ds or anything...

Hope my wish come true....

:Grin:

I am the eeveelutions from showdown..lol hope you guys know me :P

fx9GjJs.png

Rule number 1 definitely is working. I've seen it in so many places, even shared with my friends I started this game with :Crazy:

IGN: Tro11z

Why I should receive: That Zelda game dooeeeeee. Oh and to go play games with my brothers whenever we visit our dad since it is pretty much a handheld console. I've been begging my parents for it but we can't afford it with all our stuff going on :Cry:

Best of luck to everyone. May no one be pouty if they lose :Shy:

Brad.gif

Guest DaeDraKhajit

good luck to everyone involved. I have one theyre amazing. please don't count this post.. I'm just saying good luck. thanks.