Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Dear sir Shane,

First of all i would like to Thank all of the staffs to put an amazing giveaway like this.

When i was a kid i always dream to have my own nintendo 3ds even my own phone until now even i am 21 years old already. I always wish to have any nintendo device/consoles but sad to say we don't have enough money to buy it because i spent my little money for more important things like food and clothes for my family than to buy nintendo consoles. i always borrow my cousin's laptop to play this game everyday. i am hoping that someday i could have my first nintendo consoles even nintendo 3ds. This GIVEAWAY is my only chance to get my first nintendo consoles (HOPING) Thats why i am very happy when i saw this post. if i am the one who givin a chance to win this giveaway ? I and my siblings could be the luckiest and very happiest people in the world xD .Thanks a Lot and Goodluck to Everyone :) https://postimg.org/image/cauxidcgh/

Respectfuly Your's

Username:Beerus17/Philippines

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my username is Balzeck, i'm a french guy living in France !

So I definitely can't find any good reason to say why do I deserve the nintendo Switch more than any other participant because we're all egal. But I would like to have it because I can't buy it by myself. I'm a big fan of Zelda, and Breath of the Wild will probably become the most important in the time-line. We going to finally know what the hell has been done to create the most violent war in Zelda, between the Sheikahs and the Hylians. :Crazy:

So I pray the Grand Goddess Hylia, for me and all others participants ! Good luck all, see ya soon in PokePro ! :Smile:

Hi. :Smile:

cool thing, shared it with my guild :P

proof lul

hpUyZd3.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

eyy boss 50ShadesOfClay here (my last name is clay thats why i have this name XD), nice to see you're giving away a switch and i would love to win just for the basic reason of i love everything Nintendo (and i really want a portable Nintendo device) but i don't have a switch so i would love it if i won :)