Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been the one to ask for free stuff, but... Well, through my entire life( i sound dramatic alreadyD: ), I've never had any kind of a gaming console. No PS, no Nintendo.. just my trusty old PC I've worked months for to get. So for once, I'd like to have something as cool as a Nintendo switch for myself, just to take my thoughts off college and reality alltogether and have some fun ^^

I wish good luck to everyone and may all of you have a great day! :Heart: :Angel:

giphy.gif

I need the switch to play this Zelda !!! I have a lot of things going and not a lot of money for things I want so :/ ... Love the game ! Please let me play Zelda !! (and Pokemon when it comes out :D )

[image]file:///C:/Users/Jer/Desktop/trainer%20card.png[/image]

I've been an avid Nintendo fan for a while, and I've been following the Switch for quite a while too xD. At the moment, I don't have enough pocket money to buy a Nintendo Switch of my own, so receiving one would certainly make me and friends/family happy. :) Wish everyone the best of luck!

Username:Killarusca

My only Nintendo console was the Gameboy advance, I only played the ds games on emulators after that so I would love to play the upcoming games that will come on the switch, I also never owned a console except for the vita and the psp

lYUAl8f.png