Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be frank, i do not really want that nintendo switch for myself. However, there is someone really important for me that would really like one... btw i am tryig to introduce her to the world of pro, well... just trying :Cry:

And about my account progress, just check my triple competitive eeveelutions, my fivefold competitive flock of ampharos and my epic offensive gardevoir :3

I think i deserve this nintendo switch because i am a faithful pokemon fan and i think i am one of the last true pokemon fans and if in the future a pokemon game to this nintendo switch i would continue to put this pokemon in its way and join many people to the pokemon revolution online has a true pokemon fan should.

IGN: Tsuko

The reason I'm hoping to win the Switch is because of Zelda, of course. My brother and I are pretty hyped about the game and really want to play it. I've also been bored with pretty much everything I've played so I don't really have a lot to do. Good luck to all other participants !

IGN: Qoo0x0

I come back to PRO in February. Maybe I still love pokemon xd . That many things has been change in game,and i keep training some tank pokemon .Just for beating some Boss .I am thinking about play pvp in recent , but i don't have any idea . I hope shane will create a lot of fun in the future =")

Thank you .