Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Re: Nintendo Switch Giveaway

<t>IGN : Gabax<br/>

<br/>

Hi. Why wouldn't i want this nintendo switch ? Ok, same for everyone. But why would i need it ?<br/>

Oh yes ! I almost forgot about my father held hostage. A gang who call themselves the Tin Rockets asked for a Nintendo Switch in ransom for my dad... So there's that.<br/>

But it seems that awesome that i guess i won't manage to find the strength to get separated from it if i win. So, being honnest with myself, i'd say that i should have at least this one, hoping for an occasion to get another one in the future to free my dad...<br/>

<br/>

Anyways, i wish luck to everyone (including my dad...) !</t>

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>-My nickname is FRANPRO/ Im from spain- <br/>

OMG!! Pokemon Revolution oline for nintendo Switch :D <br/>

I want to win the nintendo switch Because it costs a lot... <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

xD<br/>

<br/>

By the power of magikarp... <E>:y:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

<r>mi nickname is LUIZIYO, i´m from Spain and i will pray <FONT font="Arial Black"><s></s><COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>arceus<e></e></COLOR><e></e></COLOR><e></e></COLOR><e></e></COLOR><e></e></FONT> :D now i´m going to have more posibilities to win hahhahahahaa, good luck for all the pokemon revolution´s players !!! <E>:Cool:</E> <E>:Cool:</E> <E>:Cool:</E></r>

<r>My nickname is Monra9999 and I am from Spain.<br/>

I should get the switch because Zelda Breath of the wild is probably the best game ever, after pokemon revolution online, of course xD.<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r>Hi everyone, my nickname is Matica03, I am from Spain-Andalucia-Almería and these days i´ve being playing pokemon revolution online with my friends for months your game is amazing, pokemon , online, battles and FREE. I want the Nintendo switch because The Legend of zelda breath of the wild is the best game i´ve ever seen... POKEMON REVOLUTION ON SWITCH? REALLY? <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

If i win this giveaway it will be great... Thanks for all to developers :) <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r><E>:Grin:</E> I want to win for many reasons, one of them is that I am in love with the PRO, and if it was possible to play in a new console, as the "Nintendo Switch" it would be seriusly beautyfull!!!<br/>

<br/>

IM HYPED!!</r>

<r>IGN : Feita<br/>

<br/>

Really want to try it when the first trailer come out, but i can't buy it because it's not available here.<br/>

if i win this, Nintendo Switch will became my first Nintendo console that i ever had.<br/>

so i hope i win this... or not? anyways thanks for this game. i have a lot of good friend here.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>