Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Re: Nintendo Switch Giveaway

<t>Count me in, please :3<br/>

Why me?<br/>

I'm a huge fan of Nintendo games, but as you know their games are exclusive to their consoles. In my country - Poland that is - there aren't any of them in most shops. As much as I saw Xboxes and Playstatons, I haven't saw a single for example Nintendo 3ds. I don't know about gameboys - I wasn;t interested in any games then ;p</t>

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>That's my second post, i've done all the sharing i can. I doubt this will be a thing someday because of the low effective participation.. But if i win i'll be pleased to play nintendo switch for zelda and other indie games on the device like Splasher for example :)</t>

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

<t>Jojo i want 2 win the nintendo switch, because why not?! :D <br/>

<br/>

I live in Hamburg, Germany. IGN: CyBeR54<br/>

<br/>

I´m already following the YouTube Channel. I dont have any social media like FB or Twitter. But i already recruited 4 friends to the game.<br/>

<br/>

So gl 2 everyone<br/>

<br/>

(Thats my 2nd Post btw)</t>

<r>I've been thinking about it and I believe I am the person that Nintendo Switch should be given to. First of all, it would be a great gift for my birthday in may. Secondly, assuming that I've been playing Pokemon games for about 10 years my hands are full of love. And the last argument. Finally i would have a console that i can play on beacuse i don't have money to buy high end pc. <E>:thanks:</E> for reading.<br/>

MisiuMajnen [Poland]</r>

<t>Username: Xelriel<br/>

USA: Ohio<br/>

My wife and i would love to have a switch, It would be our first Nintendo Console aside from the 3DS and with us barely have anything to do anymore because of the stressful ties we have in our life, it would be a huge break from sitting around all day doing nothing, Not easy liveing off of SSI so we never can afford anything nice for ourselves.<br/>

<br/>

Plus if we do happen to win, i am going to make sure to stream the games we have for it since i am a Streamer/Youtuber.</t>

<t>Username: Sparks57<br/>

<br/>

I should win because I love PRO! It is the best online Pokemon game in my opinion. I also really enjoy Nintendo games and spent much of my childhood playing them. However, since I have other responsibilities now it would be hard to afford such a system and would be very appreciative if I could win one!<br/>

<br/>

Best of luck to everyone!</t>

<t>Nickname: Antoniofer Country: Italy<br/>

<br/>

Mhh... why in my hand? Maybe i want to be lucky for the first time in my life and than SWITCH the classic situation... and probably my old gamboy wants a new friend !!</t>