Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

367191 Hello everyone, Shane here with some good news.

This has something I have wanted to do for awhile now, but we haven't had great numbers since the last give away, and I have been super busy in real life lately. Will be working on a decent update in the next couple of weeks, with much awesomeness.

Anyway, lets get down to business!

PRO will be giving away a Nintendo Switch to a lucky winner!

For those who do not know what this is, you can check out Nintendo's awesome new console here -> https://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo-switch

So how do you win this bad boy do you ask?

1. The answer is simple, share this forum post around to your friends, Facebook, Twitter, etc! We would love to see more people around so we can do more of these!

2. Support PRO! Just play it!

3. Behave, be a good sport, we can't really reward trolls! :)

4. Be sure you are in a country Australia is allowed to post to, don't stress, this should be almost everywhere except like North Korea.

5. Do not create fake accounts to enter, we will check, so you better have some decent game progress!

6. And most importantly, post in this topic with your username and state why this Switch should be in your lovely hands!

The winner will be drawn on my live twitch stream around the end of April, So we have about 4 weeks!

I will post details about that closer to the date.

202879_screenshot_03_l.jpg

I would like to win because of Dreieck.

Ingame names are LeShado, LeShado28 and LeShado12 just choose one of them :Crazy: :kiss: (i'm atm in Germany)

username - hayleedenel

Hi, I should win the nintendo switch because I used to be a huge gamer in general until my family got into some financial problems. ( don't think of this as a sob story, this is honestly the reason I stopped gaming). My first gameboy colour game was pokemon gold and ever since I have played from red, all the way to pearl. I also play other games like persona, resident evil, god of war, kingdom hearts, and obviously zelda, I love Zelda <3

I only found out about PRO the other day when a youtuber was streaming live so I'm not far into the game yet but winning a nintendo switch would be awesome and I'd love to invite my friends over to play it with me xD. I really want to play breath of the wild tho (tbh the main reason I want the switch :Smile: )

I have told a few of my friends to join PRO so we can play together but they aren't into pokemon like i am :etc:

Anyway I hope to win!! :Crazy: