Route 103 Missing NPC

• 3 weeks later...

When doing the Valley of Steel quest, Groon is missing on Route 103.

Apologies for the delay. Please try to talk to the NPC in Valley of Steel again. I have reset your quest. Groon should properly appear after that.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Guest DaeDraKhajit

Apologies for the delay. Please try to talk to the NPC in Valley of Steel again. I have reset your quest. Groon should properly appear after that.

i have the sameproblem could you reset my quest please. also with the legendary dog quest I got my bell along time ago but don't remember what I got. can I still choose a different dog or am I stuck with it now?

i have the sameproblem could you reset my quest please. also with the legendary dog quest I got my bell along time ago but don't remember what I got. can I still choose a different dog or am I stuck with it now?

Just talk to the NPC in Valley of Steel. I just added a bit that should make Groon reappear in the background process, for all those affected by the problem.

As for the other quest, please create another thread for it. Thor is the one working on that quest.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.