<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>The PRO Blue Server is online!<br/>

Users Online: 809/1825<e></e></COLOR> +481above yellow<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>The PRO Yellow Server is online!<br/>

Users Online: 328/1825<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I don't see the point in making Red default if it's depending on the player base, clearly Yellow deserves to be default then.</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Xuiey[/mention], Red was the first server until the game got too big to handle all players, so they made the Blue server. The "botting"-wave started and long story short the servers were full again so they created Yellow. And 1-2 months after yellow was created Shane banned around 3k botters and ever since the server weren't full anymore.

Blue broke 1k players just a couple of days ago after months and months.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]PreHax[/mention] Well personally I'm on blue, but I'm honestly pretty sure when I downloaded it 2 - 3 days ago the default was red and I chose blue just because I love blue lol but why hasn't the owner may decided in a better dedicated server to hold more players? Then just have a few players go as undercover bot finders? Just a thought or two, personally I've ran a couple private servers for different games I never broke my player max but I found ways to stop lag because of so many players by finding better dedicated's or upgrading with the current provider.

well i forgot to put that message out. '"depending on player base". Shane said it's going to be red in next client, so it will be. We as moderators just can suggest it aswell to shane and if he is saying it's red than it's red. I personally would rotate it on demand, letrix also made a suggestion that was quite nice, no option at all to "select", show all 3 servers at once.

faggots_sig.png

[mention]Anduin[/mention], honestly Shane is wrong; I clearly showed that Yellow deserves the default server status and we were supposed to be default server 3 months ago.

I can't tell Shane to do it but everyone with two eyes can see that if you don't then either you are just ignorant or way too selfish (not aimed at you Anduin, rather at everyone who thinks yellow doesn't deserve the default status).

I already told that Arnie in PMs that yellow is treated like it's non existent and it really blows my mind, PRO has 3 servers and not just Red and Blue.

The list goes from 0 staff presence a few weeks ago to not making announcement on yellow and such things; it's sad to see and I am tired of staffs thinking that yellow was just a mistake or "sadly irreversible" (staff quote).

Yellow deserves the default status, no doubts about that.

The suggestion won't solve the problem we have on yellow, sadly.