Roll back?

S1mples

Ok so, this is very stupid for me. I think there was a roll back and this became a problem for me. My friend had decided to quit the game and gave me all his $ it was around 817k and his epic dratini & epic evee. I'm not really sure how to contact him but this was a big loss to me and I was hoping if there was someway to get that stuff back.

Ok so, this is very stupid for me. I think there was a roll back and this became a problem for me. My friend had decided to quit the game and gave me all his $ it was around 817k and his epic dratini & epic evee. I'm not really sure how to contact him but this was a big loss to me and I was hoping if there was someway to get that stuff back.

Hello S1mples,

there is sadly no way to get stuff back when a rollback happened.

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.