Pokemon dying instantly at start of battle

Xavier

I was just in a pvp match where i had lead tyranitar and he had lead galvantula. and my tyranitar died instantly before either person got to choose an attack.. then the game wouldn't end because it thought my tyranitar was still alive. sadly i do not have a recording of it but the bug caused me to lose my pvp match.. very frustrating

1.png

Hello both of you,

there is an easy fix to avoid anything like that (at least that's what I always do since this happened to me as well), go and talk to NPC that heals your pokemon in the PC before you start a PVP match, also swap Slot1 and Slot2 back and forth before starting a PVP. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello both of you,

there is an easy fix to avoid anything like that (at least that's what I always do since this happened to me as well), go and talk to NPC that heals your pokemon in the PC before you start a PVP match, also swap Slot1 and Slot2 back and forth before starting a PVP. :)

thanks Prehax a guild mate told me this also and i have been doing it since. still a frustrating bug that should be addressed and fixed.

1.png

Hello both of you,

thanks prehax... it works! never had this bug again :Angel:

JvYSsHq.png?1