Spearow Version causes bottom pixel of all text to be cut off!

Hello DionMagnan,

try these steps

• change your resolution
  • alt+tab
  • change your gui scaling (this should work)

how to change your gui scaling

JbsW9Ov.gif

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@rubayet

Although I have no idea what "Uep in my pc some time hang bro" is supposed to mean, I applaud your attempt at using the internet.

@PreHax

Although I appreciate your attempt to APPEAR helpful, it seems that you were more focused on APPEARING helpful than actually reading my post. Read these two quotes:

I've tried resizing the GUI and the resolution, but that doesn't work.

try these steps

• change your resolution
  • alt+tab
  • change you gui scaling (this should work)

Hello DionMagnan,

fair point, probably overread that since someone else had the same issue yesterday and rescaling the GUI helped, there is no need to be mean when I am trying to help you and what I suggested is indeed helpful, so not only appearing helpful; this is actually helpful :P Anyway rescaling fixes the issue for me and for others, if everything I suggest didn't help (which is hard to believe) then try to re-download the client from another mirror, (delete everything PRO related before) and extract it again, maybe this will help.

Can you post a screenshot with

50% GUI scaling like

gtmIVto.png

&

100% GUI scaling like

o0Q9f1i.png

I have the same problem if I leave my GUI scaling at 0% meaning to adjust it a bit like I did in the GIF helps and fixes the issue for me

tzYZ7FB.png

>

JbsW9Ov.gif

>

b1x2WDU.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.