Need Pokemon Recovery

Afr0jas

:Shy: Good Evening to all.. my Xatu lvl 100 have been Accidentally Released . the ID. No. 8149315. I was cleaning some Machop that I catch recently. then I just notice that my Xatu have join the released poks.

please I'm begging . I'm hoping that my Xatu can be recovered.

BZ3KiZv.jpg

spacer.png

:Shy: Good Evening to all.. my Xatu lvl 100 have been Accidentally Released . the ID. No. 8149315. I was cleaning some Machop that I catch recently. then I just notice that my Xatu have join the released poks.

please I'm begging . I'm hoping that my Xatu can be recovered.

BZ3KiZv.jpg

Hi Afr0jas,

Can you tell me which server you released the Pokemon on? I'll contact an Admin to help you once we know where to recover the Pokemon :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I'm from yellow server sir :)

Cool :)

I've forwarded this post to an Admin. They will be able to help you once one is available ^^

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Glad that the issues was solved. Have fun playing ^^

- Locked -