will there will be be a unova reagion and will it be 3ds

Rubayet

I would also like to see Unove after Sinnoh in PRO. When I joined the PRO, in December 2015 on the map you could see the regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoeen, Sinnoh and just Unova. Therefore, I hope that after the completion of Sinnoh, maybe the creators will deal with Unova.

88zKlGS.png

I would also like to see Unove after Sinnoh in PRO. When I joined the PRO, in December 2015 on the map you could see the regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoeen, Sinnoh and just Unova. Therefore, I hope that after the completion of Sinnoh, maybe the creators will deal with Unova.

I also wish that there will be unova come out

giphy.gif

hvoqpKp.png

As i proud to be a palyer of pro.i also wanted to know that there will be 3ds region i mean unova or else.i know that sinoh will realise soon for this reason staff member are busy.thats all

There is no ETA for any new additions but my guess is that they won't be here for another 2 years if not longer or if they even come

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.