Valey Of Stell New Reward

Tito017

Good to All Today I bring you an idea that attracts more players to carry out more frequently the Valey Mission Daily Valley stell adding a little extra prize see it yourselves :)

xHfKTTm.jpg

1PNfqF8.jpg

MtQXc68.png

Your reward could range between 300-500 steals coins

:Angel:

Good to All Today I bring you an idea that attracts more players to carry out more frequently the Valey Mission Daily Valley stell adding a little extra prize see it yourselves :)

Moved to appropriate sub forum

On another note, I like the idea haha :y:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I like the idea a lot, maybe adding also some sort of surf mount there aswell? (also into steel types?)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

The most successful would be to "empoleon" the problem is that it would not have a sufficient proportion to give a good vision at least that made it low in the back and leaning in the front like the frame of kyogre, another could be Relicant considering that it is a pokemon Rock and water and it has a minimal connection with what neptune looks for which are always rocks would be the most convenient in another case could be Whiscast is not steel but would also have good proportion and last case eelektross is not steel or water But at first glance Would make a good impression