Pokemon Revolution Online in 4k with Nvidia DSR

Sylvee

https://i.imgur.com/B8ov7lw.png

You can see so far away in maps that are big like this. (It's Azalea town, btw!)

Also if you do do this have a good GPU and / or set it on performance over power saving, (I have a 750 Ti so I needed to enable performance mode.) Also make sure to set the GUI size to a LOT larger! Also it will make Windows hard to read, if you don't set the scaling for it up. If there's enough requests I can edit this and make a guide on how to do it. Or share more pics. Or both.

I actually wanna know if you use the staffview command or not o.o (looks like it)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I actually wanna know if you use the staffview command or not o.o (looks like it)

I don't, I don't even know what that is, but I presume it's just the zoomed out looking view? That's just how some games look at higher resolutions. Terraria is another like that but they capped it at 1080p at some point so monsters couldn't spawn inside view. Stardew Valley also zooms out at higher resolutions. It's mostly pixel art games it seems. (Makes sense, the pixels themselves are big because they are like squares of pixels per pixel, so zooming out doesn't lose visual clarity.)