Lost mount due to *bug?*

Kurocron

okay so after a while not playing i logged in just now and i tryed to activate my mount wich dint work so i removed it from the quickslot bar and wanted to put it from my bags in the quickslot bar again but it was gone from my bags, please help! how do i get it back ?

okay so after a while not playing i logged in just now and i tryed to activate my mount wich dint work so i removed it from the quickslot bar and wanted to put it from my bags in the quickslot bar again but it was gone from my bags, please help! how do i get it back ?

Hello kurocron,

which mount was it and did you check the right category in the bag?

bJXYtym.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello kurocron,

which mount was it and did you check the right category in the bag?

bJXYtym.png

yes i did check the right bag and the mount was the ninetales mount *normal* one ty for replying so quickly, and sorry for my late reply hehe

yes i did check the right bag and the mount was the ninetales mount *normal* one ty for replying so quickly, and sorry for my late reply hehe

Did you give your account details (login+password) to anyone; so that someone might have traded it away?

I actually can't do anything here neither can you, only a staff member can maybe solve this issue. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Are you on the right server and account ?

The quickslots are set to the client not account so you can put a mount in the quickslots on one account and it will be there for all the others

Did you give your account details (login+password) to anyone; so that someone might have traded it away?

I actually can't do anything here neither can you, only a staff member can maybe solve this issue. :P

i havent checkt the other servers so it might be on there ill check in a second, and no i havent given my account info to anyone at all so it cant be that unless im hacked or something :/

okay yea i found the problem it was on another account i forgot i had an older one :< but its weird that it shows up when u log into another account even though u dont have it there lol

thanks for the help guys :>