Some suggestions for the game

Darkcross852

Hello everyone, today I wanted to leave some suggestions, I do not know if someone else said ah but I still want to share them anyway ,Sorry if my english is not good

et8o6e.jpg

The guild chat tab can notify you when someone "speaks" in the guild. for what is this ? Is because many times the chat of the guild is dead because many people are sometimes distracted or occupied in other chat and can not notice if own guild is talking about something important . Seems silly but really sometimes the chat of the guild can be obsolete for days because of this, (I've been in different guilds and it's happened the same)

I really think this will help a lot with the communication in the game.

Pokemon auction

Pokemon auction would be a good idea for Pokemon trainers who want to sell some of their pokemons and do not have much time to do it in the trade chat, this does not seem a bad idea since it brings more options to the player this translates into more comfort

To organize your inventory, and a "pc" for items. Obviously it hard to find a specific item, you can adjust your inventory or simply leave the things you do not need to expedite the process of selecting an object

Thank you for your attention

The guild chat tab can notify you when someone "speaks" in the guild

Pokemon auction

To organize your inventory, and a "pc" for items[/color

Hello darkcross852,

I actually like the guild chat idea, so +1 for that :P

As for the "Pokemon auctions"; this won't happen simply because the server wouldn't handle it/PRO is based on a spaghetti code.

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

As for the PC revamp > PC Revemp suggestions

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.