Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Active family members wanted}

Han1996

Re: Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Events upcoming and happening!!!}

<r><QUOTE author="No1NovaStar" post_id="392327" time="1496267926" user_id="1663193"><s>

</s>

1.Can you use discord? y , do it daily anyway ;P <br/>

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) i can help out.. im social and happy most of the time . <br/>

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? y <br/>

4.What is your favorite pokemon? oh...got serval favorites...pichu..psyduck..blissey , snorlax...atm im going for better iv <br/>

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have? well im new...just found this game ..but i played pokemon go for a year so a got a bit knowhow about the game. got 4 badges atm. <br/>

<br/>

a bit about me <br/>

Im from sweden and i just love pokemon. Played it years ago and now found the love for the game again . i knew am a new ..but im a fast learner. i hope u will give me a chance . <br/>

kind regards No1Novastar ( noomie)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

hey sorry for replying so late :3 We will pm you the discord link right now :3</r>

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Can you use discord? yee, im on it all the time :-)

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) im very friendly, active and am more than willing to help with anything anybody may need help with!

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? mhmm, almost on a daily basis. (somedays i get busy but thats just life i guess)

4.What is your favorite pokemon? Claydol :D

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have? 24, on the hoenn e4 right now with 94 hours.

a little bit more about myself; my name is dawson and im from california, ive played pokemon ever since i got my hands on a gameboy color as a child.

1.Can you use discord? yee, im on it all the time :-)

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you) im very friendly, active and am more than willing to help with anything anybody may need help with!

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game? mhmm, almost on a daily basis. (somedays i get busy but thats just life i guess)

4.What is your favorite pokemon? Claydol :D

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have? 24, on the hoenn e4 right now with 94 hours.

a little bit more about myself; my name is dawson and im from california, ive played pokemon ever since i got my hands on a gameboy color as a child.

hey yikes thanks for applying for our guild. I went to california last winter for vacation(you are from an awesome place), :thumbsup:. I will pm you the discord link via pms in forums^^

1.Can you use discord?

yes

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you)

I have a little knowledge about pokemons.

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game?

yes

4.What is your favorite pokemon?

abra

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have?

complete badges (kanto-hoenn) and 876 hours play time.

1.Can you use discord?

yes

I have a little knowledge about pokemons.

yes

abra

complete badges (kanto-hoenn) and 876 hours play time.

Hey janr thanks for applying for our guild^^ I will pm you the discord link via pm in forums :y: :y: :y:

1.Can you use discord?

- Yes i can :)

- Ive played a lot on red server in the past, so i know a lot about how the game is running, and things to do :)

- Of course :)

- Mudkip or Goomy

- Around 100 hours and all badges

1.Can you use discord?

- Yes i can :)

- Ive played a lot on red server in the past, so i know a lot about how the game is running, and things to do :)

- Of course :)

- Mudkip or Goomy

- Around 100 hours and all badges

Yo mikkelx thanks for applying for our guild^^ I will send you the discord link of the guild discord via pms in forums :3

1.Can you use discord?

yes

To talk, pvp, have fun together

indeed

gengar

220+ hours and 24 badges

1.Can you use discord?

Yeah, was in the Immortals discord for a bit. One of the leaders abused @everyone a lot so I'm just gonna go on a bit of a tangent here that if that is used a lot for random things I'm probably gonna end up suppressing it. I'm fine if it's official stuff or whatever, but linking a shitty video is annoying especially when I'm sleeping and it notifies me for no reason. Yeah I'm a bit ticked off right now :) Im not a morning person.

I'm a retired competitive Pokemon player from Gen IV-Gen VI, I played VGC and Smogon formats fairly well. I play PvE as of right now and will get into PvP within a month or so when I'm done with what I want in PvE. I'm still knowledgable about the game so I can help with questions or newbies or whatever. Although I can't help if the game either didn't program it/code it the same way/changed it in a way.

Yeah. That's fine. I already am. Just making this app after getting woken up in a shitty way cause of discord.

Blaziken

8 and 15 respectively? Around there I would have to check on the hours but it should be around there.

Edit: 27 hours atm apparently.

LmYqT7K.png