Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Active family members wanted}

Han1996

Re: Mudkip Land (Reality)

<r><QUOTE author="primeabhi" post_id="375050" time="1492346659" user_id="729235"><s>

</s><br/>

1.Why do you wanna join our land?- Well I need a new guild with fresh players so each can contribute and make in grow from scratch.<br/>

2.Do you think Mudkips are cute? Yes they are cute and strong(Swampert_mega).<br/>

3.How many badges do you have and game play hours? I have 18 badges and around 640 game hrs.<br/>

4.Can you speak English?- yes I can<br/>

6.Can you use discord?- yes<br/>

5.Are you ready? Definitely Yes<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

hey primeabhi thanks for applying for mudkip land :3 You seem to meet all the requirement. I have send you a pm regarding our discord link^^ Thank you again for applying.</r>

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mudkip Land (Reality)

<t>Guild reality is recruiting for a recruiter who can help us recruit more people to join Reality. The recruiter should be able to use discord and also frequently help guild recruit people.</t>

Re: Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Events upcoming and happening!!!}

<t>1.Can you use discord?:<br/>

I really do not know how but can try<br/>

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you):<br/>

i can be an active member catch pokemon for any newer players who join guild and be a friend<br/>

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game?:I can be mainly active in game i really never used discord at all if i knew what to do wth it i'd use it<br/>

4.What is your favorite pokemon?:Charizard or Typlosion<br/>

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have?:16 badges and 89 hours almost 90</t>

Re: Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Events upcoming and happening!!!}

<r><QUOTE author="KojoLionhart" post_id="378763" time="1493258568" user_id="7794"><s>

</s><br/>

1.Can you use discord?:<br/>

I really do not know how but can try<br/>

2.What can you do for our guild(Why would we want you):<br/>

i can be an active member catch pokemon for any newer players who join guild and be a friend<br/>

3.Can you be active on both discord and in game?:I can be mainly active in game i really never used discord at all if i knew what to do wth it i'd use it<br/>

4.What is your favorite pokemon?:Charizard or Typlosion<br/>

5.How many badges and game play hours do you have?:16 badges and 89 hours almost 90<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hey jojolionhart thanks for applying for our guild <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> I will pm you in game ;)</r>