Gym Leader & Elite 4 Guide (ALL REGION)

Allessio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Great guide but a I have a few suggestions:

- Suggested Team Level Average (Like Lvl 45-50). Since PRO really hates on blindly checking gym teams but gives us no way to figure out what to do aside from going in blind and seeing how far we get, a level estimate would really nice.

- Suggested Pokemon. Something like Pokemon that you can catch up to that point that would be helpful to deal with their team. (For example, I swept Ericka's team with just a level 38 Noctowl. So Noctowl with Air Slash could be the suggestion for her.)

92653 Great guide but a I have a few suggestions:

- Suggested Team Level Average (Like Lvl 45-50). Since PRO really hates on blindly checking gym teams but gives us no way to figure out what to do aside from going in blind and seeing how far we get, a level estimate would really nice.

- Suggested Pokemon. Something like Pokemon that you can catch up to that point that would be helpful to deal with their team. (For example, I swept Ericka's team with just a level 38 Noctowl. So Noctowl with Air Slash could be the suggestion for her.)

thank you for our suggestions. when i've got free time, i'll try to add recommend poke for each gym :Smile:

allessio.png

92653 Great guide but a I have a few suggestions:

thank you for our suggestions. when i've got free time, i'll try to add recommend poke for each gym :Smile:

great update mate! it's clear and eye-catching :y:

and those suggestions are nice! waiting for your next update :Crazy:

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

93043 Good work !

Just want to know, what is the recommended level for the 4th gym leader please ?

4th gym leader (Ericka) was probably the easiest one. Beat her with a level 38 Noctowl alone using only Air Slash, so a few 35s with some type advantage moves should be more than enough as long as they're not weak to grass or poison.