Recatching Legendaries (Read Below)

Water01

thats really good, just don't want to see people with 2 mew or 2 celebi.

maybe an npc that you trade the legendary for another one with garanted nature stats or something, and of course your o.t or your o.t with something different that show you reroled/trade.

^-^

thats really good, just don't want to see people with 2 mew or 2 celebi.

maybe an npc that you trade the legendary for another one with garanted nature stats or something, and of course your o.t or your o.t with something different that show you reroled/trade.

^-^

It's been discussed that in order to recatch your legendary, you must release your first one. Also, a cooldown or maximum number of recatching a certain legendary in total would be nice, to avoid unfair consequences :Angel:

Something like this may be being worked on (being recatchable)

It would be based on u releasing ur old ones (this is something we can check now btw)

cant wait thor cuz all my legends have been garbo so far

Don't worry, all mine have been too, even my raikou, suicune and entei were crap XD

U defo will not get a sync 100% chance and 15+ IVs, else PvP will just be legendary spam. however one of the team is working on a solution that will be both manageable and will please players. I don't want to go into any more detail than that as i don't want to spoil their work.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It would be based on u releasing ur old ones (this is something we can check now btw)

cant wait thor cuz all my legends have been garbo so far

Don't worry, all mine have been too, even my raikou, suicune and entei were [Censored] XD

U defo will not get a sync 100% chance and 15+ IVs, else PvP will just be legendary spam. however one of the team is working on a solution that will be both manageable and will please players. I don't want to go into any more detail than that as i don't want to spoil their work.

um can you check on sychs btw? i feel mine has been failing more than normal idk i could just be salty xd

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

I like this idea but I hope it doesnt turn into everyone has 31x6 legendary pokemon like maybe after the first recatch it takes 6 months to reset? OR cost alot of money, like $2m + waiting time

hi, i had a real pain after catching 2 of 3 available at the moment pokes, i've got really frustrated. but recathing is just throwing your luck again in rng.

wygXZZw.png Grsj5VZ.png

Go through this twice with a jirachi just increasing a fruition by psychological weight behind the task, how many pokemons are needed to supply the wants of a npc.

44n2jMK.png ... Now imagine ....

We know ourselves, how much will it satisfy us? ...

Now with human beings with ambitions dreams desires and failures, I'm sorry but twice it does not seem like a game I wanted to play, because I failed twice.(celebi+jirachi)

And having ivs guaranteed does not seem to me a sustainable palliative as well, because where there would be an equilibrium? What system would be fair? where there is no cohesion between all pvp players.

" my ivs can come in defense and theirs in speed with the same pvp set in a mirror match would substantially decrease the quality of thoughts Applied to a situation and release everything to a simple mechanical situation of a better pokemon."

So my suggestion would be to leave only one encounter as it is, but rework the boss nikolas for an emergency resynchronization with a limited number of times.

"Guaranteeing a nature" But not breaking the soul essence of the game.

Mushye.

I really hope that you have managed to express what I think. :Shy: