BORED BELDUM

Pisikopatlaz

Hello pisikopatlaz,

the catchrate even if Beldum is sleeping and has 1hp is around 11% only, it's one of the hardest pokemon to catch in PRO and in general; that is not a bug it's intended like that.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I give 99+ pokeball :D this very crazy + 15-20min give :D sry but this i tihink crazy :D

I used 150 Ultraballs once and was stuck in that battle for good 35minutes (it was bashful btw); as I said, it's not a bug :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I give 99+ pokeball :D this very crazy + 15-20min give :D sry but this i tihink crazy :D

I used 150 Ultraballs once and was stuck in that battle for good 35minutes (it was bashful btw); as I said, it's not a bug :P

And this is totally unnecessary.

in my last loggin i spend 50 ultras + 60 great + 85 pokeballs in a sleeping and 1HP beldum.

why? i know that beldum's cacth rate on original rom is very hard, but need to be pretty hard on PRO? 50 ultras + 60 great + 85 pokeballs in a sleeping and 1HP beldum.

Why?