pokemon bug

Pokedol

was hunting larvitar and got disconnected when i hit item bag every time i try grab pokeballs i get disconnected for some reason and i lose rares well im here to report it and claim 1x larvitar. after dced i logged in and got rollbacked to pc for no reason explain.. checked server status on site it was online...

not_responsive.png

due to bug i lost my larvitar pls fix this it

bpeisL9.png

Hello pokedol,

this is a known bug and called "backpack glitch" or something like that; in order to avoid that click on your backpack icon in the sidebar every 5-10 minutes.

The issue is caused by running away from too many pokemon without refreshing your backpack. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

[mention]Alain30[/mention]

This is not true, I don't have a full backpack nor a full box (not even 50 pokemon), the bug happens if you run away from too many pokemon without refreshing your backpack.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.