Problems with evolve

Thomerodoido

Hello guyz, i accidentally leved up my sneasel till lvl 100 now i cant evolve to weavile, can someone like a GM help me taking 1 lvl from my sneasel so it can evolve to weavile? :Frown:

thank you!

Hello thomerodoido,

this is out of the sticky post in this area

Pokemon cannot evolve at level 100 or evolved by mistake

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a pokemons level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. (not including evolutions that need trade of evolutionary stones as these can be done at any level)

It's recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues.

source: READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi Thomerodoido

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please read this:

Poemon cannot evolve at levl 100 or evolved by mystake

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a pokemons level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. (not including evolutions that need trade of evolutionary stones as these can be done at any level)

It's recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues

I'm sorry I can not help you

I will mark this topic as closed

Closed as Solved

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.