Youtube Video! [only german]

Dyse20

Soooo, wie gestern angekündigt, habe ich das Video heute hochgeladen! :D

Würde mich freuen, wenn ein paar von euch das ganze mal anschauen und mir Feedback geben! <3

Das Spiel ist aktuell so nice!

Danke für den Support!

Soo I just watched it and well let me explain a few things

• PRO is a fanmade game so there is no company behind PRO, just regular players who do their work for free without a payment in their freetime.

• The Staff Options don't work for us players.

pm8R5oi.png

• Please cut the swearing out; as a viewer it's really annoying and doesn't follow the calm sound of your voice.

• You are not allowed to talk in chats in the first 30-60 minutes, that's why you couldn't use the emotes.

• Charmander as a Starter wasn't the best choice, make sure to catch a Poliwag in Route 22 at nigth so you actually have a chance against Brook.

Other than those points mentioned; I enjoyed watching it and of course liked/subbed your channel; keep up the work. :Shy:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I actually heard misinformation in the videos that's why I mentioned those facts :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Best of luck with your videos :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.