Guild suggestion

Xjekkex

I play this game since 2016 and obviously it need more things. I was thinking for some update for the guild like:

Guild war (with a pvp ladder and rewards)

Guild private space :Cool: (maybe creating a guild house with shop/pc/hunting areas and something else)

Guild territories (fight guild vs guild to invade enemy)

I think this will make players happy and competitive! I hope you'll enjoy my suggestion and maybe answer here.

Ps. Sorry for my english but i'm not motherlanguage^^

I play this game since 2016 and obviously it need more things. I was thinking for some update for the guild like:

Guild war (with a pvp ladder and rewards)

Guild private space :Cool: (maybe creating a guild house with shop/pc/hunting areas and something else)

Guild territories (fight guild vs guild to invade enemy)

I think this will make players happy and competitive! I hope you'll enjoy my suggestion and maybe answer here.

Ps. Sorry for my english but i'm not motherlanguage^^

Hello xJekkex,

i like the idea with a guild war and overall guild areas :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

This is one of the things I find sad in this game: the poor impact of guild in this game.

PRO is supposed to be a MMO, it means interaction with others players. If players stay at long term in a MMO, it's not for the game itself (we do the game, finish it, and go to next game), it's for the guild and news contents. The part of a guild in MMO make a huge difference for the total game time.

In PRO, the guild boils down to :

- 7,5% Bonus XP for 75 members of guild.

- PVP Ladder => For 25% Bonus XP.

Yes, in a guild, you can have advices from others members and others things, but the impact in game is just xp bonus.

But, in reality, guild recruit just a huge number of players for XP Bonus and don't care about the "quality" of their players. You don't need active players, just players in the guild for XP. I admit, for PVP Ladder, you need some active players in PVP to be in top 10 and have bonus (even if just 3-4 players with 4 accounts at 200 rank can be able to be in top 10...).

So, every suggestion to give impact to guild have my support :y:

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9