Need Mega's ...

Itzahsan11

hey!

i hope that you're having a good day im just here to make the requests of all the pokemon trainers in pro ( well almost ) we want to use mega's well actaully it takes 2 day max to beat pro ( it took me a year tho :Cry: ) so it all gets boring and all doing pvp's and additional quests and we all always get triggered when we see npc's using mega's why not we can use mega's ? i mean its not a big deal if the npc's can use it u just have to do the same for the players now one thing more i wanna say if that in future you guys add mega' evol for us then make it like this :

~We dont need to use any stone just a mega evolving watch that a player can obtain by beating a certain boss

~We can only mega evolve in battle and when the battle is over the pokemon returns back to its normal form

~Make a mega evolution button with the commands that the trainer speaks just like in the anime (make it more realistic)

i hope you guys understand

i mean c'mon who wont love using mega's?

:thanks:

It'll be up soon, but it isnt in the priority list atm. Not unless sinnoh is out imo.

Replacing mega stones with a ring sounds good. Reminds me of theta emerald. XD

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

First off, being worked on low priority

Second off, i personally don't like megas and would rather have them not in the game (it wouldn't kill me though since i dont do pvp). Mega have, imo, helped along a problem in the pokemon series that has been evident since 5th gen even earlier, power creep. The fact that already powerful pokemon (lucario, garchomp, gengar, alakazam, gyrados just for example) can now obtain even more powerful forms feels like a cheap way to add "depth' to the meta. Not to mention the legendary megas that are op as hell. Mega-Rayquaza has its own teir in smogon due to how broken it it. Of course theres no way we would be even able to get the legendary megas (only legendaries that we could possible get even in the non mega forms would be the latis) but you get what i mean. Theres a reason Game Freak didn't add any new megas in the 7th gen games.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2