I may be wiped.

Nobbysnuts

Hi,

A couple of hours ago, I logged into the game and all of my Pokemon, party and PC, were missing. I assumed that the server wasn't fully operational so I logged back out. A couple of hours later, I tried logging in and encountered the Invalid Username and Password message. Afterwards, I spoke with a moderator and we changed my password. I am still able to log into the forums but not the PRO dashboard and the game. My friends also informed me that I am no longer on the guild roster. Hence, I was advised to report this to the forum as it may be an issue for the administrators. I understand that there is the possibility that my account has been wiped. It will be sad to hear that an old account is gone but I would like to be sure.

Please advise,

Nobbysnuts.

Hi Nobby,

I've forwarded this case to an Admin so they can have a look at it. We're sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi,

A couple of hours ago, I logged into the game and all of my Pokemon, party and PC, were missing. I assumed that the server wasn't fully operational so I logged back out. A couple of hours later, I tried logging in and encountered the Invalid Username and Password message. Afterwards, I spoke with a moderator and we changed my password. I am still able to log into the forums but not the PRO dashboard and the game. My friends also informed me that I am no longer on the guild roster. Hence, I was advised to report this to the forum as it may be an issue for the administrators. I understand that there is the possibility that my account has been wiped. It will be sad to hear that an old account is gone but I would like to be sure.

Please advise,

Nobbysnuts.

Try login on red now

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Hi,

Please advise,

Nobbysnuts.

Try login on red now

My account is back up! A few things to note is that my password reverted back to the old one, which is no problem at all. I also lost $2.2m in game but I'll sort that out later. I'm just glad that I got my Pokes back. BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME!