Sneasel 100 lvl

Khurshid

Hello

Friends

My sneasel is 100 lvl i cant evolve it into weaveil.

So staff members please help me to evolve my sneasel.

Thankyou

I think you need to give your Sneasel a razor claw and then level up it at night. I don't know if that is still possible.

Bro bad news

Sneasel can only evolve holding razor claw and leveling up :/

Since its max lvl100 it wont be possible now :(

You can try speaking to th mods to call an admin for support :)

Good Luck!!

Alain301forumsize.png

Hello khurshid,

as said this sneasel can't evolve anymore sadly. I suggest you evolve pokemon ALWAYS at around 96-98 as there can be a server crash at any minute, or you DC or something else. :)

You can try speaking to th mods to call an admin for support :)

Source: Non Negotiable Issues - READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC!

Pokemon cannot evolve at level 100 or evolved by mistake

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a pokemons level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. (not including evolutions that need trade of evolutionary stones as these can be done at any level)

It's recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.