Mega Stones

Beast53

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK at the moment you can't get any mega stones. They were originally available but they are not usable because you can't get a Mega Ring. Yet, some players scammed others claiming that mega stones were usable, so the staff blocked any way to get a Mega Stone for a while.

53553 well you may laugh at me by my question..

well i last play pokemon emerald on GBA and PRO now, i have no idea on mega but i ask this question..

If u evolve ur poke into mega.. it is forever mega or just a certain use or time?

It can turn into Mega-Pokemon for the certain battle and will revert back, but Mega-Pokemon aren't yet implemented yet in PRO.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

ppl asking about aerodectilite- there r 5 fossils avalible in game and u need 1 of each, dont revive em, goto meuseum in pewter city and talk tot he guy there, give those fossils to him and he will reward with mega stone

Can you show screenshot of aerodactylite if you have or a friend of yours has it? Or are you saying that from hunch?

ppl asking about aerodectilite- there r 5 fossils avalible in game and u need 1 of each, dont revive em, goto meuseum in pewter city and talk tot he guy there, give those fossils to him and he will reward with mega stone

Can you show screenshot of aerodactylite if you have or a friend of yours has it? Or are you saying that from hunch?

i dont have it yet and it was told to me by a scripter and i have already donated , old amber, still need other 4 fossils,prob my dig spots will reset today, i will go try luck today

EIsrSi5.png