Banned?

how i can find if my account is banned?

"Unire le forze di tante persone per generare una forza gigantesca. Questo vuol dire "organizzazione"... Questo è il potere di un'organizzazione! Io non sono mai stato in grado di sfruttare al meglio le forze dei miei subalterni! Ma un giorno ricostruirò il Team Rocket!"

I can't enter in red server

<r><QUOTE author="streptococcus" post_id="380544" time="1493633840" user_id="198175"><s>

</s><br/>

how i can find if my account is banned?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello <COLOR color="#FF8040"><s></s>streptococcus<e></e></COLOR>,<br/>

<br/>

to check if you are banned use the following link: <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/"><s></s>PRO Dashboard<e></e></URL><br/>

Login with your existing account and you will be able to see the data of your account.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Best Regards<br/>

Ridalas</r>

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

PRO Wiki[/glow] | [glow=red]Facebook[/glow] | [glow=red]Youtube[/glow] | [glow=red]Official PRO Discord[/glow] | [glow=red]Sinnoh Progress[/glow]

Thank you to EmperorRyuga for this Sig

Re: I can't enter in red server

<t>i tried to enter in that dashboard, but it tells me Invalid Username or Password. even if i use the same to enter in the forum and in the yellow server, i cant enter dashboard and red server. i really cant understand why is this appening (sorry for my english, i m italian)</t>

"Unire le forze di tante persone per generare una forza gigantesca. Questo vuol dire "organizzazione"... Questo è il potere di un'organizzazione! Io non sono mai stato in grado di sfruttare al meglio le forze dei miei subalterni! Ma un giorno ricostruirò il Team Rocket!"

how i can find if my account is banned?

- Posts split -

Please do not hijack other player's posts with separate question.

As Ridalas said, you can check the Account Dashboard to find the reason for your ban. Use the Reset Password function if you forgot your password.

You can appeal you ban in the Discipline Appeal section.

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

- Locked -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.