Super hard quest

Gedang

just like the title said.. later when this game launch... i really need a challange, not just catching some VR or HR poke... but a super hard quest..

so this is my idea..

Oldman npc ( maybe mysterious adventurer will be a good name for this npc :p)

this oldman will give us some list to do.. with 1 - 5 or 1-9 parts of quest...

so basically the quest just to get some held item from pokemon...

for example.. the 1st part of quest the oldman ask us to get 3 or 5 mystique water, and he will give a clue to us which pokemon hold that item...

and i hve my own requeest for the last part of the quest.. the oldman ask us to get 5 RAZOR CLAW ... :v

oh yeah i suggest just put this npc somewhere in pallet town... and it will be nice if this NPC is inside some tree house (just like tree with hole like veridian maze) since he is "mysterious" ....

Edit : i forgot about the reward ... :p hmmm what u guys think for the reward... i vote for mega stone X and mega stone Y.... mwahahaha...

:x89: for reading my suggestion ;v

GL for PRO.... :D

We will have content for players to do once theyre at level 100

Even now a few of us are working on a way for players with 100s to unlock items not normally obtainable

You forget that we havent even given pkayers access to johto yet, and hoenn is coming along nicely too

Dont worry, yes while for now the post-100 content is scarce we are focusing on adding core things before we work on side quests and such

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

We will have content for players to do once theyre at level 100

Even now a few of us are working on a way for players with 100s to unlock items not normally obtainable

You forget that we havent even given pkayers access to johto yet, and hoenn is coming along nicely too

Dont worry, yes while for now the post-100 content is scarce we are focusing on adding core things before we work on side quests and such

Hoenn... Thats music to players ears.... Cant wait to see Johto and Hoenn.

Shouldn't rush perfection ^_^

king1234.gif