Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like this lovely switch in my hand well rather my husbands hands because he works so very hard to take care of us and hes wanted one for awhile now. He works 2 weeks at a time with a week off (sometimes he pulls extra weeks) that are 12 hr nightshifts so it can get veey boring out there at times and hes been thinking about getting one but we just dont have the extra money to spare since we just had a baby in october. So i would love to be able to win this for him since hes such a great husband and father. We both play pro all the time and love it! You guys do a great job fixing issues and keeping your players happy so keep up the good work guys!

Username:fatalpenguin14

ign nos66

Country Germany

i want a nintendo switch cause my girl wants to have one :)

http://

6hdZhen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E6W75Tu.png

Would like to enter the draw for this lovely piece of tech, the reason I would like to win this I because currently I only have a laptop for gaming and the switch with the possible upcoming titles would be unbelievable...

Peace, Jazgo

7vWnWNK.gif

Hey my friend ...

... Why me T_T ... Oh I remember, why me I said, because 42, ask to Red on Mt. Silver.

So my name in the Pokemon world is Antonio56 in the region of HoennFrance, and I want the switch if Red don't have answered, for play the future pokemon games and for Zelda BotW.

See ya in game young Padawan.