Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

IGN: :Bored:

Seriously? its too obvious, for heaven sake.

Reason: I'm starving, is it edible?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heyyy so excited about this! :Smile:

Username: [glow=red]OfficiallyNerdy[/glow]

The reason I really want the switch is because I really want a good nintendo console, since I don't even own any. For as much of a nintendo fanboy I am, I never actually played many classic nintendo games, and I don't even really own any nintendo devices myself, I used to have a DSi but I didn't have any good games for it. I want to just play some good nintendo games that make me feel like a little kid. :Heart:

Good luck to all others entering and :thanks: !

Nerdy

IGN: dario790

STATE: BRAZIL

i want this because i wanna play zelda and the news pokemons game that will be made for it. And i Always played pokemon in simulator to pc, so it'll be my first real videogame with pokemon.

IGN: AliceLiddel

I would love to win the Nintendo Switch 'cause I'm a huge Nintendo fan ever since and I can't afford to buy expensive stuff cause of my private situation at the moment but I'd love to play the new Zelda and hopefully new Pokemon games. So that's my reason for joining the giveaway. Good luck to all of us! :kiss: :Shy:

Username: CinnamonCamel

Why I'd like to get the switch: My friends are playing "Zelda: Breath of the wild" a lot, and when they aren't playing it, they are talking about it. I can do neither because I don't own it and don't know much about it. I know this giveaway doesn't include Zelda, but it would chip away a lot of the cost of getting it.

Thanks in advance <3

Well My familys kinda poor right now were going through bill problems, Ive been following the release date since it was announced but i knew i didint have the money. It made me really frustrated, I want it so i can play pokemon stars and all upcoming titles i hope you consider me!.