Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so new to this game and this community I doubted my chances till I saw the posts of other newcomers, so I'm going on and giving this a shot. My sister and I just started playing this game this month, so there's not a lot of in game progress as we're super slow and have been roleplaying the whole way with little focus on completion. (We literally just stopped at Mt. Moon tonight when I saw the link in the corner after logging out.)

My username for the roleplay account with my sis is Jasiri, and we're from the US. I'd really love a Nintendo Switch to play the copy of Breath of The Wild a friend gave me not knowing I didn't have a Switch yet. She assumed because I usually always have the new console fairly early, but this time round price and availability had other plans. I hope to get a Switch some day to play my Zelda, and though I do not have any of the social media accounts you mentioned (and I don't want any, I just personally don't trust, like, or want any of those), I will spread the word to our little Amino group, I'm sure they'd love to learn about this game. Even if my entry is void because of circumstance, there's no harm in trying and I'm grateful for the opportunity.

Thanks, and possibly see you all around as I may join the community here latter after a bit of browsing, plus I need to find out what schools going to do to me this summer to determine how active I can be.

Thanks again, and luck be with us all!