Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

In-Game Name: Benyon

I would like to win the Nintendo Switch because I wasn't able to afford the Wii U to play with my friends. My friends have recently gotten the Nintendo Switch and I would really like to be able to play it with them to have some fun and make some great memories.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ign: wongturtle

I like Pro and pokemon. Nintendo introduced me pokemon when i was young. I will support nintendo anytime so even I will not get one, I will buy one. Most importantly, I will keep supporting Pro.

IGN : Zangettsu

Thank you so much for this giveaway !!!

So, I would love to win this nintendo switch for some good reasons :

I wanna play MARIO KART 8 super ownage game with my friends lol there are so many new game types and more maps added on !!! Lets talk about open world RPG, The Legende of zelda Breath of Wild OMG .... man !!!

God i want it so badly lol

Cya and bye and i hope i win this SUPER MASTER BLASTER CONSOLE lol

My username is AppleCode, and winning this Switch would go a long way in expanding my streaming content curtesy of the game that I have grown synonymous with. This game has been a great way for me to interact and share the wonderful game of Pokémon with so many different individuals. Anyway, best of luck to all participants. GO PRO!

IGN: PonzoooTV

Started Yesterday and got already 22 hrs and 18 min Playtime. 8 Badges and some Nice PKMN.

I know im really short here, but that activity doh. Germany send Greetings and hopes to see you soon on the Blue Server guys ;) :Heart: