Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

Hi my username in the game is Nordwarf im from Croatia, my reason why i want the nitendo switch is so i can play PRO even more becasue its the best pokemom game i have ever played i hope u atleast read this! :Grin: and i simply love the nitendo switch :Heart-eyes: thanks for your time :thanks:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have been wanting Nintendo Switch for a while now, and if there is a giveaway with it then you should be apart of it :D

P.S. Im a new player so i dont have a lot of game time on this account but im slowly working on it :D

username: MartenWasTaken

IGN : Henrigolant

State : France

Thank you so much for this giveaway !

So, I would love to win this nintendo switch for some good reasons :

It is probably the best console for a Nintendo fan like me, and I haven't enough money to buy it (i'm 16 years old so I'm not so rich).

Also, my brother is a bit depressed so I think that playing with me on MK8 or alone on Zelda BOTW could help him to smile again.

Have a nice day and good luck everyone !

Slowpoke's family fan since 2001

https://prnt.sc/jij4sv

hey i'm t1hol from france , its really cool to offer us a chance to win this nitendo ! i discovered this game on month ago and its awesome i already have a guild and the 25% xp bonus + de boost and the ms ! so xp is quite fun and not boring , and this game is so huge there are so many stuff to do ! c you in the game bye

Username: bokismoki99

Reason to win Nintendo Switch: I would like to get my first Nintendo console, and this is the newest one so...yea :D Here in Serbia is hard to get newest things,like Nintendo Switch is, so I would like to get it for free :)