Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey i want the switch , to smash it , "i wanted to take people playing my game for cash cow for the last time , sigh they noticed it , i might 'v done a mistake , nvm let's give away a 300$ thing to calm them since i drive in a yellow Lamborghini with pikachus slapshed on it " .....

Just kidding , you can handle a little joke right ? :)

Mimimimimimimii

A WILD PRO HAS APPEARED, IT USED GIVEAWAY!

<t>IGN : Bashketchup<br/>

<br/>

I recently started on PRO in November of 2016, I have really appreciated the art style of all the Pokemon games, (except for some of the sprites in Pokemon Red & Blue) but you guys re-created the amazing and beautiful world of Pokemon. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sevii islands, and soon to be Sinnoh. Pokemon has always been a favorite hobby of mine for a very long time, and now I can share it with my friends, family, and even rivals. but with good thoughts there must be some sort of constructive criticism, and so I just want to say I love this game too much to criticize it, and I would love to win the Nintendo Switch for my family, because there is nothing i love more than my family. <br/>

<br/>

Best of luck on Sinnoh, and the giveaway</t>

IGN: HummerSaurus

I would like to give the switch to my wife as a present. We both have played PRO for about 15 month now and loved every second of it. We both have enjoyed Nintendo games/products as she and I have had both the Wii and the Wii U and loved both of them. We have been so hyped about the new Legend of Zelda, but have not been able to buy a switch currently due to the poor college student life. I have made sure not to spoil any of the game for myself, even up till now, and would love to be able to enjoy seeing my wife play it (and for my enjoyment of the console also :D).

The Nintendo Switch would make a wonderful gift for my husband. We have both thoroughly enjoyed playing PRO for some time now. While we currently have the Wii U, there are several games being released for the Switch that we would love to have. My husband really wants to play the new Legend of Zelda game. It is so much fun for me to watch him play through the story, and I would not mind playing the Zelda game either. Being in graduate school makes it difficult for us to afford gifts, like the Nintendo Switch, for one another. Since we grow closer as husband and wife through gaming together, the Nintendo Switch would make an excellent addition to our home.