Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

IGN is Zyahko. I would love for the switch to be in my hands because I have been such a huge nintendo fan since the NES days. I always try to get my hands on their new consoles but adulting gets in the way of that. Good luck to everyone!

My username is demonicsinner and the reason i would like to win is i have been a fan of Nintendo since the nes and a fan of pokemon since the gbc i even passed the love to my 2 daughters i there the reason i am entering i love to play Nintendo with them and wath there smiles

My username is Madonna, Brazil. In my country the price of the nintendo switch is absurd and I haven't money, so winning this giveaway is my only opportunity to play Zelda breath of the wild T_T :Frown:

good luck everyone :Heart: :Shy:

Hello! My username is 22mah22 and I would love to win this switch because I am going to a university far from home next year and student loans will most definetly destroy my wallet. I would love to have a semi-portable switch to cheer me up between exams as well as have something to play together with the new friends I'll meet there :)

Hello Shane! First off i want to thank you and the rest of the dev team for making this game possible. It has brought me back to my childhood my cousin and i are loving it! My username is Copennhagen, i would love to win the Switch as it seems to be the best console Nintendo has made in years and whats not to love, when it comes to Nintendo related products such as Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario. All of the memories coming streaming back of sitting around a console playing Super Smash Bros, Mario cart and the like, all weekend with my friends as a child/teenager. This is why i would love to win the switch, maybe i can get the band back together for a night every now and again and create new memories.

But as i see from comments above others seem so much more deserving like Madonna, Demonicsinner, or 22mah22. Good luck to you all!