Why did I learn about this now?

Hello everyone!

I just joined Pokemon Revolution Online and so far I have beed addicted to it.

At first I was surprised on how hard it is to grind here but I guess that's part of the challenge. So far I have been struggling to pick out a team and grinding for cash cause I really need a bike. :confused: I am amazed on how there are people riding their Pokemon and having these really cool costumes. Do they really pay for those? And the Mount Pokemon are they just for riding or can they battle and breed too? :Heart-eyes: Why are they under consumables does that mean after a certain amount of time they will disappear? I'm sorry I have too many questions but if there are any tips you can give me please feel free to comment below.

I love this game because I used to get my games corrupted all the time or my consoles break so even though in this game you can't really save before a previous battle and if you loose you can always battle again at least my save file is on the cloud so I will never have to fear about loosing it.

So far, I've been loving the game and I hope to meet some new friends. :Heart:

Hey there :D

As everyone else has said~ welcome to PRO!

Totally feel you on how addicting it is~

Just a suggestion for money gain~ people are always looking for rare candies! There are lots of hidden items in the game :) (And you can find various game guides hinting to where they are) Not to mention if you visit all the digspots, you can find lots of items to sell that way too! Just hang in there, and soon you won't be hurting so much for money ;P

Good luck and see you around!

1z729us.png

34dl6ow.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some info for u

U can get a free arcanine mount in game from a quest

also dont evo your pokemon till in the 90s because its the fastest way to lv based on the setup of the exp rate

Dont wait till 98 to start evoing there has been some people that did this and once in a wile it bugs and does not evo after lving iv seen this done for a few people that got stuck with lv100 first forms.ID say start evoing at 95 96 no later thin that.

also the best thing to do for cash is hunt and sell pokemon .u can also sell nuggets and some other items to a npc for cash.If theres things in the cash shop u want u will be able to find some one willing to sell or trade u what u want most of the time .It how i got my team aqua hat XD

also once u play awile u will find that lving is really easy once u have more maps open to lv the type of poke u are useing vs whats weak to it in high end zones

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

-snip-

Hey there Jnasalenga and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Hi, so is there any way to request a change of my username because I didn't realize that my username will be my IGN and it gives out a little too much about my personal data = my real name. My friend just told me never to use my real name in gaming so if ever that can really help me out. Thank you. :thanks:

Hey, welcome to PRO :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Do they really pay for those?

As a matter of fact, people do pay for those. Mounts are very convenient and nothing's better than looking good while interacting with other players and friends :Cool:

And the Mount Pokemon are they just for riding or can they battle and breed too?

They are just for riding. :)

Why are they under consumable does that mean after a certain amount of time they will disappear?"

They won't disappear, they are permanent items that are tradable.

Thank you so much for the helpful answers Kagawa. I was just wondering tho if I could petition for a change in my username because I didnt know it was gonna be my IGN and my friend told me to never give my real name in gaming sites im really new to this so I wonder if I could petition for this. :Shy: :thanks: