Crash or client freeze on alt + tab

Nasulelijah

Hello, i am Nasulelijah, known as Eli in the game or discord community, i play this game for over 1 and half year and except the times when we all had problems i didn`t encountered any of them, i quited the game for few months due to personal problems, i came back and i am experiencing what i saw in forums the ,,Alt + Tab`` freeze problem, it doesn`t happen all the time, but more and more i get frustrated not because i get thrown up from a safari round or whatever, just because the thing annoys me and not let me enjoy, before you ask, as i mentioned that i searched in the forums, i tryed what you did, i even played for 1 week the game in windows mode and this things still happens, i reinstalled the game on several ocassions and is still happening, i even changed my windows, i can genuie show the internet connection to see that is better then most of the people in the community have, i am also streaming and when i stream, i say 100% i have not a single crash, it crash me for no matter if i have 10 tabs open or if i have only 1 or 0, so there is not that problem lets call it bandwitch issue, to be honest i tryed alot of things before i posted here since yestarday several crashes made me rage quit the game for no reason. I thank you for your effort and all stuff but please if i can get a response in private or here ( staff people or community people ) about what i can try more.

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

-snip-

Hey NasulElijah!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this inconvenience. Have you tried updating your computer's drivers, reinstalling Direct X, or playing in windowed mode and using the minimize feature on the windowed mode instead of alt+tabbing? Did you also try deleting all past pro clients from your device, including the from the recycle bin?

Until we meet again.

so i see other then the same message i get nothing in return right ? i am being serious when i say is not something from my end, maybe my account have something on ( thats what i keep hearing from friends ). UPDATE BIG, maybe i will be taken seriously, or i can even start the stream right now to see, yestarday along with a friend i went 10-15 times in johto safari, i got no crash whatsoever, now i started doing 6 runs in hoenn safari zone, i crashed in everyone of them :), is just ridicoulous

so i see other then the same message i get nothing in return right ? i am being serious when i say is not something from my end, maybe my account have something on ( thats what i keep hearing from friends ). UPDATE BIG, maybe i will be taken seriously, or i can even start the stream right now to see, yestarday along with a friend i went 10-15 times in johto safari, i got no crash whatsoever, now i started doing 6 runs in hoenn safari zone, i crashed in everyone of them :), is just ridicoulous

Do you have the full screen option turned on in the game settings ? since that could cause you issues

There's nothing on accounts that can limit someone using alt+tab and It's not something I've heard often, if it was a client issue everyone would be unable to alt+tab

well maybe only certaint people have this problem, is something i saw in your forums that happens, yeah i have full screen, yestarday tho i played in windows mode and didn`t had problems, this morning when i wake up the problems started to appear in both ways windows mode/full screen, it even crashed me from pvp and happens constantly at 1 minute interval, is not something from me, for the past 10 days i kept reinstalling and blowing my computer to make you happy because all you think is that is a problem from me where is clearly something from me, i refuse to belive this problem started to happen all of a sudden from my end where i didn`t had problems since an update ago. I know my computer like my hand and i know when he is the cause of the problem and not the game :). But hey ofc i am kinda talking to myself, you want to know why i talk this way ? Because i am frustrated like a normal person would be, i would not be payed time my time/money for safari trips and staying 10 minutes to wait for another pvp battle, in this way i am not enjoying the game, i might as well quit right ? It takes you 2-3 days to respond to a single problem thread, or put someone else to respond so the problem goes away for the previous person. Be more efficient in this things and make the game better, not be ignorant :). I spent 2 days ago all day to figure out that for starters is a problem with the 64 bit client, and now i am playing the 32 bit client wich has lower problems. Think i am gonna drop the problem, i am not gonna getting an answear or help anyway here, as i see some others people experienced also. What people ? Go check the forum ^_^, is not a hard job