Account Reset

Bisa1203

Hello Guys,

i just want to ask how to reset my ingame progress.

I would like to play the game again from the beginning.

I hope, that i write this in the right place.

Never used the forum before... ^^

Non Negotiable Issues

Reset account

We will not. You are entitled to create another account as the rules state you can have only 2 per e-mail address (You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person) or play in other servers as per server have different save. Staff will not disable, delete, or reset your account without specific reason.

Non Negotiable Issues

Reset account

We will not. You are entitled to create another account as the rules state you can have only 2 per e-mail address (You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person) or play in other servers as per server have different save. Staff will not disable, delete, or reset your account without specific reason.

Qutoe from https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177

-snip-

Hey Bisa1203!

I apologize for the inconvenience. As TheGoat has said above, and said on this post:

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Since your question is answered, I will now lock the thread. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.