Make the HAs for legendary dogs Inner Focus

Byf11

Why? Because their HAs are currently overpowered. I get that they are supposed to be great since they are hidden abilities and they are legendary beasts, but please understand that the fact that they are so limited and you can't grind for them makes it a bit unfair when you lucked out on an HA.

I know, I know, this game is RNG based, and some people are bound to get better rolls in legendaries than others, but this case is different.

Game Freak nerfed the legendary dogs and gave them Inner Focus when Sun and Moon were released. Ironically, these HAs have never been released in the games, and have never been obtainable. The gen 1 birds and the gen 3 regis have had their HAs released, but never these.

I think this would bring some balancing to these dogs and still give them some advantage over non-HA ones, since Inner Focus is better than Pressure in most cases.

i also wanted to do this, however i have no DB access, so its basically down to any of the other admins to decide on this.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.