My PRO progress is no longer there?

Dinnkota

Good day,

I had played this game about a year ago...I've completed Johto region and then decided to stop when Pokemon Go came out

Now after a year since I last played, I recently wanna play back my old save due to nostalgia but when I redownload the game and go to the server, my progress is already gone

I've check all 3 servers and all 3 doesn't have my progress. Here's my question: Is my progress gone due to my inactivity? Can it be recovered? How long do I have to log in again before my progress starts to reset again?

I think my progress was in Blue server...when I first download the game, I remember Red server being too packed and Yellow server has't come live yet

When I try to log in using my old ID and password, there's no issue, but once I log in, and choose all 3 servers each time, I see the intro Prof Oak and stuff, meaning I have to start all over again

I remembered it was the time when Yellow Server was Live, I starts to become inactive...a week after Yellow server was released

I don't actually mind playing back, just wanna know what happened and if there's a timer on how long you need to be inactive before it reset again

Hello [mention]DinnKota[/mention],

first of all accounts never reset, so your progress is not lost. :)

Did you check if you are logged into the right account?

Did you check if your progress is listed here --> Dashboard?

I am pretty sure an Admin can solve the problem as PRO doesn't reset accounts for inactivity. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi, thanks for replying

I think I've found my old progress...

I had another account under DinnKota and my previous progress was under DinnKota93

I got confused because I play so many MMORPG that I had so many similar ID names

thanks, I've got my old save back

[mention]DinnKota[/mention], glad to see the issue solved, I wanted to suggest that first too but yeah wasn't sure if that was your account or not. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.