Suicune, help!

Titania

https://imgur.com/a/DczNE

I have a problem, about the legendary dog suicune.

I defeated the Guardian, and the legendary, I defeated him. But when I try to capture Suicune, I run out of Pokeballs. What can I do? Can I capture him again? Is masterball needed? I had more than 20 ultraballs. Suicune is my favorite legendary dog, please help me.

https://imgur.com/a/DczNE

I have a problem, about the legendary dog suicune.

I defeated the Guardian, and the legendary, I defeated him. But when I try to capture Suicune, I run out of Pokeballs. What can I do? Can I capture him again? Is masterball needed? I had more than 20 ultraballs. Suicune is my favorite legendary dog, please help me.

To be honest, (At least at the moment) after reading up on the legendary dogs quest, I dont believe staff has yet implemented a if you would call it a "Retry" way for the legendary dogs "yet". Do not quote me on this as I may be wrong.

8szgYvh.png

Hello [mention]NeinhartH[/mention],

Arnie already said that the Nikola NPC boss needs an update, so yeah pretty sure you can re-catch it after defeating the boss soon. I also suggest you bring a whole lot more ultra balls next time and a falseswiper+sleeper like Breloom, to make it easier. You weren't prepared enough for sure.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hello [mention]NeinhartH[/mention],

Arnie already said that the Nikola NPC boss needs an update, so yeah pretty sure you can re-catch it after defeating the boss soon. I also suggest you bring a whole lot more ultra balls next time and a falseswiper+sleeper like Breloom, to make it easier. You weren't prepared enough for sure.

Quoted for visibility

For now we can't assist any further so I''ll lock this