Hurricane - Confusion chance

Zinsmiter

hurricane is something like 30% and it aint wrongly codded for sure, i rarely get confused by it at the point that I Would say its less than 30% , see ? this all is about experience , in another hand I would say scald , when I Face it its 60% burn , but no way it is 30% and i'm just unlucky.

Same logic for your hurricane.

PCznf1X.png?1

hurricane is something like 30% and it aint wrongly codded for sure, i rarely get confused by it at the point that I Would say its less than 30% , see ? this all is about experience , in another hand I would say scald , when I Face it its 60% burn , but no way it is 30% and i'm just unlucky.

I don't need to "see" anything. I said it would be nice to investigate. I never said it was definitely coded incorrectly.

it aint wrongly codded for sure

Just like I don't know that it's definitely coded incorrectly, you don't know that it's not. Don't act like the code is pitchperfect when it's not. I reported Psychic myself for too high spdef drop back in the day and it turned out that it was bugged.

I don't need to "see" anything. I said it would be nice to investigate. I never said it was definitely coded incorrectly.

it aint wrongly codded for sure

Just like I don't know that it's definitely coded incorrectly, you don't know that it's not. Don't act like the code is pitchperfect when it's not. I reported Psychic myself for too high spdef drop back in the day and it turned out that it was bugged.

Kek , i was the first one reporting the outrage bug , i got for answer it wasn't from the staff , i stopped the game few days later , came back some month after , it was considered as a bannable moove .

So idk , anyway from my pov , most the hax odd are far from perfect , i got one in mind particulary , :High_Five: Freeze Rate , so yeah i wouldn't be surprised this rate is bugged as well tbh .

Mimimimimimimii

[mention]Alain30[/mention]

Hurricane deals damage and has a 30% chance of confusing the target.

The accuracy of the move has nothing to do with the confusion chance but yeah iirc Shane said the rates were fine. :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.