Can't log in to the red server but can on the others

Mikey011

I am experiencing a problem where I can not log into the red server, where all my main progress is but I can log into blue account where I have spent about 30 minutes off memory. It comes up 'connecting to server' and then 'logging in' as usual but after waiting a few minutes it doesn't log in. If I try on the blue server it does it nearly instantaneously. I have tried redownloading the client and restarting my computer but this did not work. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks

I am experiencing a problem where I can not log into the red server, where all my main progress is but I can log into blue account where I have spent about 30 minutes off memory. It comes up 'connecting to server' and then 'logging in' as usual but after waiting a few minutes it doesn't log in. If I try on the blue server it does it nearly instantaneously. I have tried redownloading the client and restarting my computer but this did not work. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks

This really sounds like a "Ghost Queue" issue which can take up to 5 to 10 minutes sometimes before connecting. It often happens after a server reboot or crash where you basically have several hundreds of players trying to log in all at once.

The different servers will always have different log in times as they each run on their own specific game server.

Are you still unable to access it? How often does this happen? And how long are you waiting before trying to log in to the other servers?

1z729us.png

34dl6ow.png